Procedure to the U.S.

We can ship our Satsuki Azalea Bonsai to the U.S But..

Sorry to trouble you but, at first we need the usda permit from you.
Would you mind taking the permit from USDA ? (United States Department of Agriculture)
It is a little complicated but It is not difficult and No charge required.



You can apply to USDA through ePermit.

1 Account. Registration with your email.

2 ePermits, Click the "Create/Renew/Amend Application" and Check the "Plant Protection & Quarantine" Then "Continue"

3. Check the " PPQ 587 Application for Permit to Import Plants and Plant Products – OTHER THAN Fresh, Frozen or Processed Fruits and Vegetables"

4. In the Page "Create PPQ Application - Identity Verification Required"

Click "Before continuing, your identity must be verified. To start the process, please click here."

Then Registration with your birthday and Your ID

** Please fill in the scientific name filed "Rhododendron indicum" instead of "Azalea" for the permit.


Green/Yellow labels

After application of your permit, You can apply the "Yellow/Green labesl"in the ePermit..

Would you please click "My Shipments/Labels" in the menu and Click the "Request New Labels" ?


Please contact us

If you can take your permit, would you mind letting us know from HERE (Contact Us) ?


About "Soil".

The U.S government prohibits the import the SOIL. So we have to wash the root and remove the soil from the bonsai.

Azalea bonsai are covered with approved sphagnum moss.

The bonsai dispatches with the phytosanitary certificate by the export inspection from Narita Airport.